100% natural dog supplement for kidney and bladder health. Tasty chicken-flavoured tablets help manage dog incontinence, promote normal urinary function, and look after urinary tract wellness.
Not sure if your dog will like it? Order a sample for FREE! Just cover shipping.
Frenchie suffered from frequent UTI’s and bed wetting. After a couple of weeks using these no more issues. Over the moon :)
After our puppy kept getting UTIs after her seasons, I thought I would try these tablets and see if they would help; since she has taken these, she has not had one UTI since! Highly recommend and we have these on a constant subscription now and wouldn’t be without them!
Got these for my 12 year old Doberman/Lurcher following daily accidents in the house. After 2 weeks on the tablets the accidents have reduced massively! Will definitely be buying regularly!!
Berri is a powerful bladder and kidney supplement for dogs suffering from urinary tract infections. The tablets contain 100% natural ingredients that help to develop healthy kidneys and bladder and work as an excellent dog UTI irritation aid.
• Cranberry powder - rich with antioxidants and nutrients, cranberries work as a natural cleanser for the urinary tract, help balance gut health, manage inflammation, support the immune system and more!
• Marshmallow root - lubricates internal tissues, has anti-inflammatory properties, and aids the urinary tract by increasing urine flow to help remove water and salt from the body. It also increases the acidity of urine, which can prevent bacteria's growth.
• D-mannose - helps support and maintain a healthy urinary tract function and stops E. coli bacteria from sticking to the bladder walls.
• Liquorice - a fast-acting calming agent that can help decrease inflammation.
• Astragalus root - with its antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties, it helps to maintain healthy kidney function, support the immune system, and reduce inflammation.
• Nettle seed - contains beta-sitosterol - a mild anti-inflammatory known to help reduce urinary tract swelling and prevent renal dysfunction.
Active Ingredients (per tablet)
• Cranberry Powder - 75mg
• Marshmallow Root - 50mg
• D-mannose - 50mg
• Liquorice - 50mg
• Astragalus Root - 40mg
• Nettle Seed - 10mg
• Di-Calcium Phosphate
• Microcrystalline Cellulose
• Magnesium Stearate
• Chicken Flavouring
Berri tablets are designed to be eaten directly or as a part of a meal, crushed if necessary into your dog's food or a treat. If multiple tablets are to be taken, these can be split throughout the day.
Directions of use
• Up to 10kg (22lb) - two tablets per day
• 11–25kg (23-55lb) - three tablets per day
• 26-40kg (56-88lb) - four tablets per day
• Over 40kg (89lb) - five tablets per day
100% Natural Ingredients
Our Berri supplement contains natural ingredients in a specially formulated blend of cranberry powder, marshmallow root, d-mannose, liquorice, astragalus root, and nettle seed to help maintain a healthy urinary tract in your canine companion.
Antibacterial properties of cranberries help stopping E. coli bacteria (one of the most common causes of UTIs) from sticking to the cells lining the urinary tract.
Maintains healthy kidney function and immunity including the respiratory system, spleen, liver, kidney and circulatory health.
Contains a good source of iron and calcium, some potassium and silica – great for dogs who need extra trace minerals and vitamins in their diet.
A naturally occurring, fast-acting, and highly effective calming agent which does not compromise the immune system in any way.
Soothes and protects irritated and inflamed tissue, helps in removing bacteria and viruses, supports tissue regeneration.
A simple sugar that helps to prevent, treat and improve symptoms of UTIs by stopping the bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract cells.
Is Berri a remedy for UTI or just a preventative?
Berri is a dog food supplement, not a medicine, and so it should be treated as such. Its natural ingredients are known for their beneficial properties when it comes to maintaining bladder and kidney health and offer an alternative choice of treating urinary tract infections. While it helped dogs do both – cure and prevent, it all depends on the dog's condition. We always recommend checking with the vet prior to using any supplements as they will know your dog's medical history and will be able to recommend the best treatment available.
Is Berri gluten-free?
Yes, it is.
My dog is allergic to chicken. Does Berri actually contain the chicken protein or is it an artificial flavouring?
No, there is no chicken in the chicken flavouring we use in our supplement. It is a synthetic flavour added to dextrose. Diabetic dogs should consult a vet before using the supplement, due to the dextrose used in the flavouring as it may not be suitable for them.
Would Berri help my puppy control her bladder?
Berri was designed to help maintain a healthy bladder in dogs prone to urinary infections. It is not a toilet training aid for puppies.
Can Berri be given to a puppy?
Yes, in most cases Berri can be given to puppies older than 12-weeks. However, just to be sure it’s ok in your particular case, we always recommend checking with your veterinarian first as they will know best.
Are these tablets hard or soft and chewy?
Berri tablets are hard but can be cut in half or ground into a powder using a kitchen mortar and pestle or a tablet grinder.
How long should it take to see the results?
All dogs are different and their condition varies but most of our customers notice changes between 2–4 weeks of using the supplement, if not earlier.